Etymologically, "translation" is a "carrying across" or "bringing across." We carry across complex meanings of
broad range of texts including, among others, the following:
Most document formats are supported including MS Office, MS Project, MS Access, PDF, JPEG, etc.
- Technical documentation (standards and regulations, drawings, machinery, tools and processes descriptions,
project outlines, clinical trial documentation, etc.)
- Legal documentation (briefs, treaties, agreements, contracts, court rulings, litigation and arbitration
- Scientific and technical publications (articles, reviews)
- Marketing documentation (product catalogues, promotional brochures, advertisements, flyers, catalogs,
and other pre-sale literature, informational brochures and booklets)
- Customer/user documentation (manuals, instructions, handbooks, guides, datasheets)
- Administrative documentation (annual reports, regulatory filings, policies and procedures manuals,
style and identity guides and benefits guides, training materials such as tutorials, workbooks, and
At client’s request, we provide Quality Certificate for each translation. Legalization and authentication
services are also available (Additional charges do apply).
We translate a broad range of technical documentation in various industries and areas such as aerospace,
petroleum and nuclear engineering, mechanical engineering, mining, electronics and electrical engineering,
computer hardware and software, telecommunication, civil engineering and architecture, etc.
From simple contracts to complex litigation and arbitration documentation packages, legal briefs, court
documentation, legislation and regulatory documents-all rendered with utmost attention to the legal system
of the target country and in compliance with the local legal terminology based on extensive research.
From medical equipment to clinical trial documentation, pharmaceutical and dental products and surgical
We cover such areas as banking, project financing, insurance, currency and commodity trading, securities, IPO
documentation, accounting and bookkeeping.
Extensive experience in disarmament and non-proliferation matters, military/defense industry and technology,
combat operations, military training and contacts.
Other areas of our expertise include publishing and documentation, environmental protection, human resources
and personnel management, advertising and marketing, education, government and administration, media and